Case Discussion & Small Group Session
- Educational Purpose: To develop critical thinking and practical approach toward complex endocrine disorders in a small group session.
- Teaching Method: Trainees in a group of three meet with a faculty to discuss cases they encountered or cases from the literature. They discuss the etiology, the pathophysiology, the approach toward diagnosis and the management options. They review relevant literature together.
- Disease Mix: Include all types of endocrine diseases mixed with other multiple medical problems.
- Procedures and Services: Not relevant
- Evaluation: The faculty evaluate trainee preparedness and interaction. In turn, trainees evaluates the effectiveness of the faculty.
- Frequency: These sessions are 1-2 hours and held weekly