The Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism holds the following educational activities:
- Endocrine Grand Rounds occur weekly on Wednesdays (1-2 p.m., 4H - UHC)
- Diabetes Conferences replace the Endocrine Grand Round monthly on the first Wednesdays of the months (1-2 p.m., 4H - UHC)
- Endocrine Case Discussion occur weekly after the Endocrine Grand Rounds on Wednesdays (2-3 p.m., 4H - UHC)
- Diabetes Focus Group meets weekly on the first Wednesday of the month (3:30 - 4:30 p.m., 4H - UHC)
- Fellow Journal Club meets monthly on the 2nd Friday of the month (2:30-4:00 p.m., 4H - UHC)
- Fellow Research Seminars occur monthly on the 4th Friday of the month (2:30-4:00 p.m., 4H - UHC)
- Endocrine Laboratory Meetings occur on Thursdays (8:45 - 10:30 a.m.) in the conference room of the Elliman Building - 1st floor.
- The Annual Brasza Diabetes Lecture is an annual event co-sponsored by the Endocrine Division and by the Center for Molecular Medicine and Genetics (CMMG). The lecture honors the late Henry L. Brasza for his contribution to establish an endowment for diabetes research at Wayne State University School of Medicine. The event takes place on the first Wednesday of April at the CMMG facility and replaces the Endocrine Grand Round of that day.
For upcoming lectures and conferences, view the event calendar.