Endocrine Board Review Intensive Courses
- Educational Purpose: To crystallize knowledge, skills and experience learned at the program when compared to others delivered by national experts.
- Teaching Method: 2nd year fellows will have the chance to attend one Endocrine Review Intensive Course of their selection such as those organized by the Endocrine Society, American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, Harvard Medical School, or any other similar program with approval of the Program Director.
- Disease Mix: Covers all endocrine glands and hormones.
- Procedures and Services: Skills and certification in DEXA interpretation and US-guided FNA.
- Evaluation: The attendees evaluate their experiences with the Program Director.
- Frequency: Yearly.